Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Entry for February 27, 2007

Well, it's been nine days since I've blogged last. What's happened in that time? Lots of working at Secret Headquarters. Lots of design brainstorming & production on cafepress (over 200 designs now, including size and light/dark variations.) And a bit of pleasure in between.

I took my wife to a quilt show this past weekend. You can see the photos in one of my albums on the top page, if Yahoo sees fit to allow you. A friend of my wife sent her a link to these photos of the show posted by someone I don't think any of us know. They're smaller, but include more of the information sheets and cover some quilts I didn't even see.

We had a bit of snow the night after that. Two inches of wet slushy stuff. At least it was easier to shovel than the half inch of ice we had before. (I had to chop at that with a spade to break it off the front walk.)

That's about it, other than watching a three-episode marathon of Heroes recordings to catch up before the most recent one. I suspect I may have missed an episode of Rome due to the vagaries of our DVR's scheduling system. I'll have to check HBO's online episode list against my recording list to be sure. I think I'll move it up on the prioritizer list.

Anyhoo... How have you all spent the last nine days?

0 comments: