Monday, July 30, 2007

An Embarrassing Mistake

I'm having Lean Cuisine shrimp & angel hair pasta for lunch today, but when I took it out of the microwave I was scandalized to find some of the shrimp were not cooked. I figured they were supposed to be pre-cooked. I decided to contact Stouffer's and had taken this picture to send to them. I was looking at the box to find their web site when I noticed the step in the instructions I had skipped. I was supposed to stir it and put it cooking longer. Oops! I finished cooking it and it's just fine.

1 comments:

Calista*Was*Here said...

So u have shrimps after all!

Thank u for reasonable explanation, I really appreciate it. I guess I have to know u better (I'll try to by reading your posts).

How about (sorry, I cannot resist) "God loves pedophiles"?
http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com