Monday, March 17, 2008

My Photographs - We Have The Negatives


I've been fiddling a bit with macro (physically close up) photography. I took this one of some old negatives this weekend. I'm calling it "We Have The Negatives" with the idea of evoking images of blackmail letters and spy photos of illicit acts. (The negatives are actually from our niece's 3rd birthday party.)

The strips were laid on a pad of white drawing paper, and lit by a closely positioned desk lamp with a helical compact fluorescent bulb. I white-balanced the camera with the back of a paper plate before the shoot.

Prints and other items featuring this photo are available for purchase.
We Have The Negatives (color & b/w) Custom Framed Prints and Greeting Cards at imagekind.com
We Have The Negatives (color & b/w) Prints and Greeting Cards at redbubble.com
We Have The Negatives Giftware and Stationery at cafepress.com

0 comments: