Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Photography - Bookstore Conversation

I haven't posted any of my photography lately. I've been considering creating a separate blog dedicated to it, but haven't really had the time so I guess I'll toss in this latest one.

We were on our usual walk around town and stopped into this used book store. It has a lot of character and I love taking pictures there.

I was on a raised area toward the read of the store and was taking a shot of the stairs. Then I noticed the conversation going on among the folks at the front desk and shifted the shot to include them. I think it better captures the atmosphere of the place.

Prints and other items featuring this photo are available for purchase.
Bookstore Conversation Custom Framed Prints and Greeting Cards at imagekind.com
Bookstore Conversation Prints and Greeting Cards at redbubble.com

0 comments: