Thursday, January 4, 2007

Random "I'm Still Alive" Blog Entry

I'm still recovering from my hellish (or at least helly) night. My appetite is coming back, but my capacity to eat is lagging it a bit. I get full quickly and get slightly nausiated & tired between meals. The only other major symptom I'm feeling is a pain in my right shoulder by my neck when I sniff. I must have strained something a bit there that night.

Anyway, for a bit of semi-randomness, here's what's on the Prioritiser list on our DVR, with commentary...

1. The Amazing Race 10

Yeah, it's over. We'll switch it to the next one when it shows up.
2. Lost
We both got hooked watching the reruns after its first season. My wife has become disappointed with it, but I want to see where it's all going.
3. The Office
It's hard not to like this one if you've ever worked in an office.
4. My Name Is Earl
Yeah, Jason Lee's a scientologist, but the show's still funny as hell.
5. The Nine
This one's my wife's
6. Rome
A bit gory at times - it is on HBO - but compelling.
7. The Biggest Loser
An inspiring show.
8. Heroes
Another show where, like in Lost or Invasion, you don't get the full picture right away.
9. Kyle XY
If they don't make another season the first one will have been such a tease. A bit sappy at times, but I want to see more.
10. Lightning In A Bottle
I've had this programmed since we got the DVR, but it's never been on a channel we get yet.
11. Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Always good to have a few episodes on hand for a laugh when I'm in the mood or want to unwind.
12 Sealab 2021
Just in case they show some more.

0 comments: