Friday, May 18, 2007

A Big Day Friday

Tomorrow morning we're driving down to the fertility lab to collect a backup sperm sample, just in case I get too sick, or injured, or otherwise incapacitated when the really big day comes in a month or so. I've heard of some men who get a psychological block and can't finish. I didn't have that problem when we tried IUI, so I'm not anticipating it now. I've been "saving it up" since Monday night, so I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm also interested in seeing whether my sperm count is any different. I doubt it but you never know.

Then we head over to the doctor for my wife's physical. We assume it'll be the typical gynecological exam, but with the addition of having her uterus filled with saline for an ultrasound to check for polyps and the like.

After that, lunch and back to Secret Headquarters, possibly with a stop at Lowes for some much-needed shelving.

Wish us luck! :)

0 comments: