Tuesday, November 21, 2006

On A Roll

I recently added a few links, but as it's just so darned easy to miss sitting down there on the bottom I thought I'd highlight them. I visit them all semi-regularly.

Lifehacker
A site devoted to showcasing little ways to make life easier and/or more fun. The leaning is toward computer tech, but it is by no means limited to that. (Book also available: Upgrade Your Life: The Lifehacker Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, Better)

Engrish
A daily showcase of misused English, mainly from Asia. Not always family- or work-appropriate, but they do give fair warning in such cases. (Book available too: The Joys of Engrish)

Hanzi Smatter
The other side of the Engrish coin: it's a blog about the misuse of Chinese & Japanese writing by westerners. Lots of interesting tatoos translated here. (No book as far as I can tell.)

I hope you enjoy them. I'll be highlighting future additions as they are additted.

0 comments: