Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, My Mouth's Starting To Feel Better

Two nights ago we went to the grocery store and while there I went on a rare chip rampage. I picked out four different varieties of chips/chip-like snacks: Funyuns, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, White Nacho Cheese Natural Doritos, and Fiery Habanero Doritos. I got the regular full-size bags. That night I ate the entire bag of Funyuns.

Funyuns are really really good, but they are a bit abrasive. The next day and most of today my mouth was sore - both tongue and pallete. Today a bit of raw flesh rubbed loose from the side of my hard pallete above my gums. It would have freaked me out if I weren't used to it happening to my cheek due to my Cinnamon Altoids Gum addiction. (I'm trying to switch to mint.)

It's feeling better tonight, just in time to finish off the sun chips.

0 comments: