Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And Another Storm

No pic this time.

We're at Secret Headquarters this time. We were getting ready to go - I was beginning my shut down routine - when we started hearing rumbles outside. I looked up just in time to see the door blow open. I checked the radar and there's a line coming through, from the northeast oddly. Most storms come through here from the west if there's a line of them.

Anyway, lots of thunder right now as the big blob of radar-red approaches. We're waiting it out, but the lights have flickered out once already. Good thing we have battery backups on all the computers and the DSL modem & router. I'm keeping the flashlight at the ready.

The heavy rain's just hitting now. Hopefully this won't take too long. From the looks of its speed on the radar I'm expecting a half-hour to 45 minutes.

Battery is flicking on and off now. Better post this now.

See y'all later!

0 comments: